Garden of Imagination describes how to make a miniature candy bar for a doll house. First find a photo of the type of candy bar you want online. Once you find the image you want right click the icon and select "copy". Open a new MS Word document and paste into it. It should be too big so right click the picture and go to hyperlink in the menu that pops up. If the picture has a hyperlink remove it so you can adjust the size. Once the hyperlink is removed click on the picture and boxes should show up on the edges and the corners of the picture. Resize it so it's about half of an inch. Repeat the process until you have all of the candy bar types you want. Print the document with photo quality. Make sure you use photo paper when printing. After printing, cut the images from the photo paper. Fold along the edges. Take some tinfoil and fold it so it is the same width as the candy bar making sure excess hangs off on both ends. Dab super glue onto the folded paper and fold it shut so the tinfoil sticks out of the edge. Cut the excess tinfoil off of both edges, leaving a little bit to look like the foil from real candy bars.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades