In this video we learn to make fondant flip flops to decorate cakes. Grab your fondant and mix in your various colors. You can have as many colors as you want but should have at least two. Roll out your first color to your desired thickness. Use a butterfly cookie cutter to cut out a butterfly. Use a sharp knife and cut out the center of the butterfly so you have the seperate wings. Curve the edges so they are nice and smooth. These are the bottoms of your flip flops. Then take a small piece of your second color and roll it out like spaghetti. Cut off a piece for your flip flop straps. Use a paintbrush with water to wet the fondant to act as glue to put them together. Then you can add whatever other decorations you want. Little candy flowers, or drawing designs. Put these on cupcakes or whatever else you wish. Yummy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades