In order to make a gum paste anemone you first should roll out the gum paste onto a flat surface and cut out about 13 circles of this with a cookie cutter. Use thin foam and ruffle 12 of the petals leaving the last flat. Place your ruffled petal on thick foam and drag a ball tool over the bottom half of the petal. This will give it an oval shape. Now, put these into a flower former. Now let the 13th petal that is flat down to dry. Let these dry for about 2-6 hours but not until they are rock hard because you don't want them to crack. Now layer 7 petals on top of the flat petal but use the gumpaste sparingly. Next you should lay 5 petals on top of the 7 petals. After adding finishing touches such as adding a black fondant ball to the center to act as the center of the flower. Indent the middle of the black ball and add smaller texture dots to it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades