How to Make Lettuce or Cabbage from Polymer Clay for Miniature Doll House.
The demonstrator shows us how to make Lettuce or Cabbage from clay. Take a green color clay, and make it into a small ball, then harden it by using a blow dryer. Take another small ball, heat it with your hands, press the bal to make it in round shape, press the outer edges, so that they are thin from outer edges, dip the clay in baking soda so that it doesnt stick to your fingers. Now take some stick with which has wavery pattern, press the stick on the outer edges of the clay, to make a pattern of waves. Now stick the clay to the ball on one side with the patterned edges on the inner side, take only part of the clay that is covering the ball. Similarly take another clay and make it into the leaves form as of a real lettuce or cabbage and stick it to the small ball, with the patterned side on the outer face. After sticking three layers, bake the small lettuce to make it hard. Continue making the leaves upto six or seven layers. When done, bake the lettuce againg to make it hard. You will see your lettuce is done. If you want to to make separate lettuce leaves, you can make it similarly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades