This video teaches you how to make glitter wands using a simple and fast method. For a wand measuring about 18 inches long, you will need a sheet of A4 printer paper, glue, 2 strips of 1 inch wide 2 ply tissue paper, a pair of scissors, black and gold paint, an old sponge and glitter. First roll the sheet of paper and stick it so you have one small end tapering towards a slighter bigger end. Stick tissue rolls on the rolled paper and seal off the ends by twisting gently. When the glue dries and the tissue hardens to give a gnarled bark look, the ends can be cut off. Apply black paint and then gold paint with a sponge. Apply glue to the wand and roll it in glitter. Your paper mache glitter wand is ready. You can also add extra sparkle using plastic confetti.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades