In this tutorial, we learn how to make a simple silicone mold. You will first need a silicone base, which is an off white liquid. You will also need the hardener, a thickener, and a thinner. To build the mold, cut a paper cup in half, then fill the container with rice. Measure the amount of rice in the cup so you know how much silicone needs to go into the mold. After this weigh your ingredients for the silicone, then mix them and pour into the mold. When the mold is finished hardening, use it as you wish to create different things!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades