Put your imagination into solid form by working with clay. Now all you need is the clay. No need to buy it at the store when you can make all the clay you like at home. Clay is a fun medium for adults and kids to work in.
Making your own clay is easy, inexpensive, and fun to do.
You Will Need
* 2 c. water
* A few drops food coloring
* 3½ c. all-purpose flour
* ½ c. salt
* 1 tbsp. cream of tartar
* 2½ tbsp. oil
* A large bowl
* A wooden spoon
* A baking sheet
* An airtight container
* A few drops of vanilla extract (optional)
Step 1: Bring to boil
Bring the water to a boil and add a few drops of food coloring.
Step 2: Mix ingredients
Mix the flour, salt, and cream of tartar in a large bowl.
How To Make Your Own Clay: Remove potStep 3: Remove pot
Remove the pot from the heat and add the oil.
Step 4: Mix ingredients
Carefully pour the water mixture into the bowl. Use a wooden spoon to thoroughly mix it, and then let it sit until it's only slightly warm.
Add vanilla extract to give it a nice aroma.
Step 5: Knead
Lay the clay mixture on a baking sheet until it's pliable.
Step 6: Store
Have fun molding your clay. When you're done, store it in an airtight container.
Modeling clay has been used to fool fingerprint-reading security devices.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades