How to Sculpt a Sitting Body out of Clay
Roll a ball of clay into a rounded rectangular box. Picking one end to be the head, pinch the top of the clay piece so that it becomes longer and thinner, with the very end in a small, rounded ball, as in the shape of a neck and head. To carve out the arms, take a small knife, or thin sharp edge, and indent through the clay, along the sides of the "body". Separate these "arms" from the clay "torso". Shape them as you wish, as long and thin as you prefer. By cutting an indentation from the middle of the bottom half of the clay "body" you separate the "legs". These, too, can be shape and molded as you wish. Stretch out the legs, remove excess pieces of clay, and form the feet in the shape you want. A small object, such as a match or a toothpick, can be used to indent details onto the clay "body", such as "muscle" bumps, like a 6-pack as seen here. By bending the clay on the edge of a surface, like a table, the clay body can be positioned in a sitting position. Add details to the face if you wish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades