If you would like to create the look of stitches or sutures on your clay sculptures, you will need the following: clay, a toothpick or sharp implement, and a cutting tool.
Using a small amount of clay, roll the clay into the shape of a dowel. Next, roll it between your fingers, until it looks like a long thin thread. Roll it until it is as fine and thin and even as you can get it. Lay it flat on a protected surface. Cut it into equal sized segments with your cutting tool. Apply the segments to a seam that you‚Äôve etched into your clay figures, using the segments to bridge the gaps. Try to space them equal distance apart. Use your toothpick to press the ends of the segments into the clay mold on both sides of each segment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades