In this how-to video, you will learn how to create a hairy clay figure. You will need to mix basic clay to do this. Rub the clay into a ball and then shape it into the body of the creature. Do not work the clay for too long, as it will harden faster. Use matches to form the eyes. Once the form is complete, move on to the hair. Use a different color clay for a great visual effect. Make the clay into long strings. Once they are done, cut them with a clay knife to form small dots. Rub these dots so that they become elongated. Now, place the hairs one at a time with a match. This may take a while. This video shows you great techniques in order to create a hairy clay figure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades