This video teaches the secrets to sharpen a convex wood carving knife in simple steps. First find out how dull your knife is by cutting a paper or shaving hair on you hands. Now take a sand paper attached to a pad and start sharpening the ends by applying less pressure. Now try the sharpness of the knife, it will be better. Now take a double sided strop with sharpening compound and start rubbing the knife edge. After sharpening try the knife again, it should be good enough.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades