This video demonstrates the usefulness of the aluminum welding ice carving technique. The technique allows carvers to easily "Get Outside the Block" and create sculptures that are hardly limited by the dimensions of the ice block.
The sculpture that's being worked on is called "Angel's touch" and is a representation of how all sorts of people can become "angels" in our lives, potentially making big differences through simple acts of kindness.
Video and content by Dawson List. © 2008 Dawson List
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades