This ingenious how-to is a genuine tribute to the designs of inventor Buckminster Fuller.
This ice cream cone Buckyball was fabricated and filmed by New England textile artist Alyce Santoro. In stop motion, Alyce illustrates the carbon molecule, self-supporting Fullerene structure.
Fuller created the Buckyball during his lifelong research in sustainable human existence.
If you find this sugar cone example strange...it is not. The Buckyball is structurally a close cousin to the soccer ball and geodesic dome.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades